Greenville, MS 38702 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 38702: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Washington County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.408, Longitude -91.061
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 252
- PO Box Addresses: 366
- Residential Addresses: 366
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Greenville, MS 38702 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 38702 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 38702 is contained within ZIP Code 38701 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 38701 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.5 miles NE)
(9.5 miles E)
Lake Village, AR
(13.9 miles WSW)
(14.2 miles SE)
Arkansas City, AR
(16.2 miles NNW)
(17.1 miles N)
(20.4 miles SE)
(21.3 miles NE)
(23.1 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Ashley Crossing, MS
(4.1 miles E)
(4.9 miles S)
(5.5 miles NNE)
(5.8 miles ENE)
(5.8 miles NE)
(6.1 miles WSW)
(6.4 miles N)
Point Comfort, AR
(7 miles WNW)
(8.4 miles SSW)
(8.5 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 38702
Use HTL Address Research for a Mississippi Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Mississippi Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Mississippi COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.