Chatham, MS 38731 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 38731: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Washington County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.088, Longitude -91.084
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 19
- Residential Addresses: 23
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 23
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Chatham, MS 38731 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 38731 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
ZIP Code 38731 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 38731 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(10.4 miles W)
(13 miles S)
(14.5 miles ENE)
(14.7 miles WSW)
(17 miles ESE)
Rolling Fork, MS
(17.3 miles SE)
(17.3 miles NE)
Lake Village, AR
(20.2 miles NW)
Lake Providence, LA
(20.2 miles SSW)
(21.5 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Byrne City, MS
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles NW)
(1.4 miles NNE)
(2.7 miles ENE)
(3.1 miles E)
(4.1 miles ESE)
(4.3 miles NNE)
(4.3 miles SSE)
Glen Allan, MS
(5.5 miles SE)
(5.8 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 38731
Use HTL Address Research for a Mississippi Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Mississippi Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Mississippi COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.